INDRAYAN’S COMPREHENSIVE BIOSTATISTICS TEXT BOOK
Medical Biostatistics, Fourth Edition, 2017
by Abhaya Indrayn and Rajeev Kumar Malhotra
Chapman & Hall/CRC Press
1000 pages, nearly 100 figures
List price US$215.00
Available from the publisher and online bookstores around the world
· A very comprehensive treatise of commonly used biostatistical methods with complete orientation to the needs of medical and health professionals.
· Uses only High School algebra. Provides convincing heuristic explanations.
· A serious attempt to develop biostatistics as a medical science instead of a mathematical science.
· Contains a large number of medical examples from recent literature and illustrates the practical applications.
· “...perhaps the most complete book on biostatistics” made even more complete by including several new topics in the second edition.
· See reviews here.
· See Table of Contents here.
· See the list of topics covered in the book here and wonder about its comprehensive coverage.
· See a complete guide to various statistical methods with reference to contents of this book here.
· See flyer of the book here.